Sider

onsdag 29. oktober 2014

Aquarius Tilda

Hi again my friends
I have to show you one of the Ett Trykk projects I made for the August issue 2014
This time I have a small giftbox to show you. The template you will find in the magazine.

I used one of my lovely Magnolia stamps for my project.
 Love all my Maggies so much ♥
Here it is:

I have used Pion papers from Wintertime in Swedish Lapland, Vanilla Bazzill and Kraft.
Again I have used my one of my favorite stamps from Norsk Stempel Blad, this is Konfirmasjon 2

This amazing stamp is called Aquarius Tilda and she is a part of the Zodiac collection 2014
KREATIV SCRAPPING have them all in stock
Aquarius Tilda is stamped with Memento, Tuxedo Black on Perfect Coloring Paper and I have coloured her with my Copic Sketch Markers
I have dotted with Liquid pearls around her and used Stickles on the water.

Lovely flowers from Kort & Godt and Wild Orchid Craft.
To close the box I have used this little thing

OK, now it is time to prepare some dinner and pick up my princess at school :)
Have a great day all you lovlies.

Hugs

3 kommentarer:

Tina Makuc sa...

Oh my.. this is sooo gorgeous Jill!
I'm an aquarius and this is my favourite from the Zodiac collecion.. Strange, right? LOL!
Hugs, Tina

LottesCards sa...

Love it so much!!! Beautifull coloured. And pretty flowers, love your style!!! Hugs Lotte

Barbara GR sa...

Woww Jill... this is just gorgeous!!!
I love your Aquarius Tilda! Fantastic colouring!
Hugs, Barbara GR